Home and Business Alarm Quotes
Do you have young children at home? How about precious valuables that you can’t afford to replace? Home security systems are offered to bring peace of mind to families and individuals with their high tech safety features. These features are designed to help protect you from burglary, home invasions, and vandalism. Modern home security systems use wireless technology, which makes them easy to install and setup. If you are interested in having a home security system installed in your home, please contact us today for free quotes by clicking the link “Compare and Save.”
How safe is your city?
Enter your zipcode to find out:
Video Surveillance Systems
Video surveillance systems are a commonly installed home or business security system. Modern video surveillance cameras can film in HD and be viewed live, recording hours of footage to a DVR or hard drive for later viewing. Typically, they are used to help prevent or capture burglaries and break-ins, though families with children may find a number of additional benefits to installing video surveillance systems.
Video Surveillance System Benefits for Families Include:
- Check on guests that enter the home when you aren’t there.
- See how the family pets are behaving throughout the day.
- Make sure children are leaving and coming home from school at appropriate times.
- Check up on cleaning services or babysitters.
- Keep a record of what goes on in your home while you’re on vacation.
Electronic Access Control
Many businesses, especially those with confidentiality issues, are installing Electronic Access Control systems to better manage who has permission to rooms and other areas at the workplace. As a bonus, electronic access control systems are fully customizable, capable of being programmed to allow workers permission to enter rooms only at certain times of the day, or days of the week. A fully accessible log is kept, detailing the comings and goings of every employee throughout the day, making it easier to keep tabs on them and ensure that work is getting done. Electronic access control systems not only improve the security of a business, but they also improve productivity and, thus, the bottom line.
How to Choose an Alarm Company
Choosing a business or home alarm company is not necessarily difficult, especially if you follow these easy tips:
- Ask people you know, including family, friends, and coworkers, if they have recommendations.
- Compare quotes and services from a handful of companies to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Determine the speed and ease of installation and regular use.
- Review customer service awards and history. If a company has a lot of customer complaints, don’t choose them.
- Try to get a satisfaction guarantee or free trial to protect yourself. If you are dissatisfied with a service, discuss it with the company or ask to cancel.
- If you don’t choose a well established alarm company, like ADT, make sure that the employees there have sufficient background checks to keep you secure and safe in their hands.
- Consider companies that offer both home alarm systems and medical alert services to save money by combining them into a single package.
Home Security News
Installing a Home Security System?
Did you know that installing a security system is not only a great way to help minimize risk of a break-in or burglary, but it may also lower your home insurance payments? Insurance companies recognize that homes are indeed more secure when they have a home security system installed by one of the top alarm companies.
TopAlarmCompanies.com offers quotes from only the best, most well known business and home security companies. By working with leading providers like FrontPoint, Vivint, GE, Protect America, and, of course, Protect Your Home - ADT Authorized Premier Provider, we can assure you that we are providing quotes from the highest rated security companies in the business.
Not to mention, these six companies use state-of-the-art technology to keep up with the changing market. Features like wireless alarms and touch screen control panels are what consumers want, and these companies offer them along with expert technicians and a skilled customer support staff.
Protect America has been given a five star rating for four years in a row by TopConsumerReviews.com. With their line of affordable home security packages starting at about $30 and free installation, Protect America is offering home security at a price most Americans can afford.
Vivint is one of the most modern, high-tech home security companies. With services that integrate your security system with energy management and home automation, Vivint makes a compelling, "green" option for people that want a top home security company.
Protect Your Home - ADT Authorized Premier Provider - ADT is certainly the largest and most well known security provider.
Protection 1 trails only ADT in the number of customers it has in the US. And, with 60 branch offices, Protection 1 also has locations in nearly every US state, making them a home and business security company that you can even contact in person if need be.
FrontPoint Security touts that their wireless security systems are "virtually undefeatable." The company also notes that it has no hidden fees, all the while providing modern, high-tech home security features like a security app for your smart phone.
Security Networks boasts an A+ Better Business Bureau rating is just one indication of the great customer service they offer. Making use of services like WeatherNet for alerts on dangerous weather, and IDnet for identity protection, Security Networks truly strives to make all aspects of your life more secure, not just your home.