Home Security Systems & Alarm Quotes in Your State
TopAlarmCompanies.com works with many of the largest, most-trusted providers of home security systems in the United States and Canada. Save time and money by comparing home alarm quotes from up to 4 different alarm companies in your area. We have one of the largest networks of home security companies online, providing a huge selection of security products and monitoring services. When the top alarm companies compete for your business, you can save up to 30% over the competition!
Find your state listed below to get the best deal on home security systems in your area:
We are committed to helping our visitors find the best home security protection available, at the lowest possible price. Get your FREE alarm quotes today and ensure your family and your valuables are safe and secure, 24/7.
Top 5 Cities with the Highest Robbery Rates
Robbery is one of the most common crimes committed against homes. Though robbery is somewhat common, home security systems use a variety of methods to deter or prevent crime. You will definitely want to consider purchasing a home alarm system if you live in one of the following US cities with high robbery rates. The data for this list was obtained from the 2009 FBI Uniform Crime Reports.
- Toledo, Ohio – Though this Midwestern city has a population of just under 300,000, there are 27.7 burglaries per 1,000 people there each year. This amounts to a total of 8,064 in a single year! Don’t even consider living in this city without purchasing one of many home security systems.
- Flint, Michigan – This recession-worn city was once an automotive Mecca for car production. Now, Flint has an astounding 27.4 robberies per 1,000 people, despite its dwindling population of just 111,657 people. This amounts to a total of 3,057 robberies in a single year.
- Jackson, Mississippi – Though a classic Southern city that’s home to cultural institutions like Malaco Records, Jackson has a burglary rate of 26.4 burglaries per 1,000 people. Mississippi’s capital, with a small population of just over 170,000 people, had a total of 4,569 robberies in a single year.
- Fayetteville, North Carolina – Winning the All-American City Award from the National Civic League three times has not prevented Fayetteville from having one of the US’s highest burglary rates. At 24.7 burglaries per 1,000 people, this city, named after an American Revolutionary War general, experienced 4,289 burglaries in a single year. Fayetteville’s population of nearly 174,000 can’t find that to be very All-American.
- Little Rock, Arkansas – Former President Bill Clinton’s hometown has 23.2 burglaries per 1,000 people each year. Arkansas’s capital has a population of just about 190,000 people, and the 4,412 burglaries each year surely affects them.
Other cities with high robbery rates include: Birmingham, Alabama; Cleveland, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio; Memphis, Tennessee; and Detroit, Michigan. Cities with populations over 1,000,000 people had far lower rates of burglaries, though Dallas, Texas did have 15.1 burglaries per 1,000 people – the highest in the category. Two other Texas cities – San Antonio and Houston – were second and third in the category, respectively.
If you live in a city with a high robbery rate, you will want to seriously consider purchasing home security systems to safeguard your valuables and your family.
Home Security News
Installing a Home Security System?
Did you know that installing a security system is not only a great way to minimize the risk of a break-in or burglary, but it can also lower your home insurance payments? Insurance companies recognize that homes are indeed more secure when they have a home security system installed by one of the top alarm companies.
TopAlarmCompanies.com offers quotes from only the best, most well known business and home security companies. By working with leading providers like FrontPoint, Vivint, GE, Pinnacle, Smith & Wesson, and, of course, the ADT Security Systems Authorized Dealer Program, we can assure you that we are providing quotes from the highest rated security companies in the business.
Not to mention, these six companies use state-of-the-art technology to keep up with the changing market. Features like wireless alarms and touch screen control panels are what consumers want, and these companies offer them along with expert technicians and a skilled customer support staff.
Protect America has been given a five star rating for four years in a row by TopConsumerReviews.com. With their line of affordable home security packages starting at about $30 and free installation, Protect America is offering home security at a price most Americans can afford.
Vivint is one of the most modern, high-tech home security companies. With services that integrate your security system with energy management and home automation, Vivint makes a compelling, "green" option for people that want a top home security company.
ADT Security Systems - ADT is certainly the largest and most well known security provider. Not only do they work with homes and businesses, but their security services are so sophisticated that government agencies also use them.
Protection 1 trails only ADT in the number of customers it has in the US. And, with 60 branch offices, Protection 1 also has locations in nearly every US state, making them a home and business security company that you can even contact in person if need be.
FrontPoint Security touts that their wireless security systems are "virtually undefeatable." The company also notes that it has no hidden fees, all the while providing modern, high-tech home security features like a security app for your smart phone.
Security Networks boasts an A+ Better Business Bureau rating is just one indication of the great customer service they offer. Making use of services like WeatherNet for alerts on dangerous weather, and IDnet for identity protection, Security Networks truly strives to make all aspects of your life more secure, not just your home.